Technology Sales Consultant - 18-21325
Enablon, a Wolters Kluwer business, is the world's leading provider of Sustainability, EHS and Operational Risk Management Software. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary for enabling the sustainable company through technology.
* Responsible for providing sales support through knowledge transfer, documentation of best practices, participation in organizational readiness and team meetings
* Assist the Sales team members throughout the pre-sales cycle to ensure new business for Enablon
* Deploy and maintain the integrity & security of the enterprise's infrastructure system that support for various departments within Enablon:
* Participate in prospect calls, sharing information on Enablon SaaS catalog & technology, including doing demonstrations; both remotely and on site
* Assist in conceptual architectural design of integrated systems including customer on-premise and cloud-based solution
Support SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) hosting infrastructure and compliance
* Assist in RFP/RFQ processes
* Work with regulatory organizations (such as EPA, OSHA) to remain current with compliance requirements and changes in laws. Make sure Product Managers/Owners aware of changes in federal & state regulations and that product information is updated immediately
* Protect confidential information during presale activities
* Comply with all company processes and tools use to track opportunities
* Examines and understands backup, High Availability process and procedures
* In-depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Provide front-line technical support/technical expertise for internal sales team members and external customers
* Acquire, maintain and expand knowledge of technology aspects of the Enablon catalog (infrastructure, security, compliance, ...)
* Minimum of four years of IT related experience in Software Sales, PreSales or Sales Engineer. Ability to perform product demonstrations; both remotely and on site
* Excellent presentation skills
* Experience with Business Intelligence tools, LAN/WAN protocols, network architecture, IT architecture, Software implementation, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, hosting technologies, Web Server, SQL Server/Oracle, Windows Server
* Minimum of BS/BA degree preferably in Information Technology/CompSci OR equivalent experience with a strong emphasis in software sales/presales
* Self-motivated and dedication to be an SME with Enablon products
* Stay current with new technologies
* Perform competitive analysis
* Fluency in Spanish and/or French is a plus
This role requires 20% travel. There could be some months where you travel 1-2 days a week and other months where you don't travel at all. You will be traveling to provide onsite technical demos. This travel is 90% of the time in the US and Canada, but occasionally internationally.
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at (888) 495-4771.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled