**If you interested in the following position, please reach out to Craig Liljegren @ 425-278-0083 or email@example.com**
Technology Sourcing Manager
A major technology company is experiencing significant growth in their Procurement organization and needs to staff up to meet demand. The Technology Sourcing Manager will join current FTE's and other contract resources to form a pool of sourcing managers that a handful of business units can engage to help them make smart buying decisions. Required to be successful in this role are as follows; builds and maintains technology based supplier relationships. Establishes, continual negotiation and maintaining all commercial terms and contracts with our suppliers. Owns and drives strategic sourcing initiatives including Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Requests for Information (RFI). Helps to drive clients strategic direction within certain categories of spend. Leads and supports cross-functional sourcing groups, ensuring supplier performance, and drives strategic sourcing initiatives. This also includes sourcing plan management, supplier issue tracking/resolution, project status communication and risk assessment.
- Competitively sourcing technology spend through rfp, rfi and rfqs
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders
- Experience with the Ariba sourcing module is desired
- Intellectual property licensing procurement & structural guidance
- Liaise with technical personnel to interpret technical specifications to commercial and corporate financial requirements
- Summarize and present business cases and agreements for executive review and approval
Qualifications, Minimum Required
• 3-5 years’ experience in technology sourcing, technology procurement, strategic sourcing or similar role.
• Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials in a mid to large size company.
• Outstanding negotiation skills and strong written/verbal communication skills
• Specific Technology sourcing expertise/knowledge
• Key procurement skills: Development / management of category strategies; RFP / RFI development, contract negotiations, strategic sourcing, management of supplier relationship lifecycle, understanding of risk mitigation principles, and understanding of various cost evaluation methods (TCO, ROI, Payback Period, etc.)
• Financial Acumen
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178