Job Number: 593
External Description: LexisNexis Legal & Professional ( www.lexisnexis.com ) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis« and Nexis« services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
Be part of something bigger.
That's the opportunity waiting for you at LexisNexis. We're a leading global provider of content, tools and analytics that help customers enhance productivity, improve decision making and advance the rule of law around the world. That's a big deal, and it opens up some very big career possibilities for smart, driven professionals. If you're ready to take your abilities to the next level, we're ready for you.
Client Engagement & Retention Consultant
We're looking to you to drive the kind of customer satisfaction that results in long-term retention and ongoing revenue generation. How? By providing the expertise our customers depend on to ensure they are getting the greatest benefits from their LexisNexis products, content and tools. You'll work to understand, meet and exceed customer needs so that they're thrilled to be working with LexisNexis. This involves:
- Working closely with sales reps to help drive strategy and account plans.
- Identifying leads/opportunities and sharing them with sales reps or product specialists.
- Conducting virtual presentations and training to customer user groups.
- Collecting feature/function requirements from customers and communicating them to the product team.
We're looking for high-achieving team players with:
- Juris Doctorate Preferred or related Bachelor's degree.
- 3 or more years of proven sales or training experience.
- Ability to interact with C-level executives.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Commitment to building strong relationships.
- Ability to travel to client sites (nominally, estimated at less than 10%).
- JD and practice experience.
- 3 years of proven sales or training experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to travel as need to client sites
- Ability to lift/carry laptop or IPad and other sales materials up to 25 lb
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
Job Number: R1252
Community / Marketing Title: Tele Solutions Consultant NARS
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dayton, Ohio US