Do you have the career opportunities as a Telecom Operator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunityfor you to join TulaneMedical Center,
a facility that is part of the nation's leadingprovider of healthcare services HCAHealthcare.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Rapides Regional we offer an array ofmedical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to makeyour benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some ofour unique benefitswe offer include:
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Westrive to provide the best possible care to our patients.
Would you like to unlock your potentialwith a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development ofour colleagues? Join the Tulane MedicalCenter family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeedin our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Telecom Operator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Responsiblefor answering the hospital PBX switchboard. Responds promptly and appropriately toall telephone requests. Communicateseffectively and professionally. Expedites the communication needs of the public, patients, hospital andmedical staff, and administrators. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Respond,screen, and relay incoming and outgoing calls
- Receive,dispatch and document data to teams in emergencies and/or life threatening situationsincluding, but not limited to, fire alarms, code blue, Poison Control Center,Life Flight and disaster.
- Respondto paging requests; receive and deliver messages; locate staff members on andoff property.
- Provideinformation about TUHC including, but not limited to, on-call schedules,research programs/studies, physician rotation and referral, and non-confidential patient information.
- Maintain and relay current listing of telephone andpaging numbers incorporating changes and new assignments as they occur.