In this role the individual will manage day-to-day telecommunications engineering projects for fast paced clients. Effectively coordinate with clients and existing office staff to manage workload and projects.
• Provide efficient project management leadership and oversight to drive the timely completion of Telecommunication Site design services.
• The Project Manager will be the main point of contact to the client to report on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to their projects.
• Supervise and manage direct reports and production staff’s internal and external workload, ensuring successful completion of tasks within scope, schedule and budget.
• 5+ years’ experience in the structural development sector of the Telecommunication engineering market.
• Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering required.
• PE license is required.
• This position requires the ability to balance competing high priorities, maintain consistent attention to detail, and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Implement quality assurance practices and follow SOP’s to ensure quality is maintained and a consistent product is delivered.
• Accountable for deployment of workload schedules, project execution, delivery within budget, and quality of all project elements.
• Maintain and build effective business relationships.
• Qualified candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skill and be proficient in RISA-3D (or similar) and Microsoft Office.
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!