Telecommunications Analyst:Individual must be proficient in Excel and have strong computer skills. Must have experience in trouble ticket tracking system (Remedy is desired). Receive incoming customer calls and escalate to the appropriate personnel. In addition to Customer Support: Scheduling Teleconference Calls, managing and maintain cellular aircards database for multiple locations. Updating and reviewing Line of Business monthly reports and, invoices, etc. The job will require the candidate to multi-task and forecasting of business metrics and other tasks as assigned.
Some of the Major Tasks include:
- Accomplish IT operations by developing, implementing and enforcing policies and workflow procedures.
- Improves quality results by evaluating and upgrading processes, directing changes
- Maintain and evaluate current system; contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets IT operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyze wireless cell phone variances; initiating corrective actions in billing,
- Assist Branch Chief in determining IT operations service requirements by analyzing needs of users/departments; prioritizing modifications to core system applications;
- Perform move, add and change of analog, digital, and IP telephones.
- Input and/or update user data in telephony administrator console
- Provide technical support for telephone and voicemail systems for all locations within the Washington DC Metropolitan area.
- Perform monthly audit of telephony administrator console to ensure accurate user data comparison between admin console and Department Exit Clearance/Access Change report
- Support e911 monthly data submission by auditing IDVC user database before final submission
- Perform move, add and change of in-house cable television system
- Maintain database of in-house cable television system users.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for Video Conferencing
- Track video conference usage in Telepresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Maintain Wireless inventory (cell phones included)
- Issue username/password for WiFi access
Situational or Core Telework is optional pending Branch Chief approval with completion of required training, required Government Furnished Equipment (GFE).
Required: MS-Office Suite and Google Apps for Business familiarity. High school Diploma and minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. Security clearance is not required.
Candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a Moderate Background Investigation Public Trust clearance.
This is a full-time position, located in Washington, D.C.