Seeking a highly motivated, well organized structured cabling Apprentice/ Journeyman with a good work ethic. Candidate should be self-motivated, contain good mechanical skills and possess strong communication skills.
- Installation of structured cabling (Cat5e/6/6A, Coaxial and Fiber Optics)
- Installation of cabling pathways/spaces in new construction environments.
- Installation of Speakers, CCTV Camera’s, Card Readers, Wireless Access Points and AV Systems.
- Terminating category, coaxial and fiber optic systems cabling.
- Build-out of Telecommunication Room and Equipment Rooms
- Testing and troubleshooting Permanent link and/or Channel cabling systems.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience a PLUS.
- BICSI certification is a PLUS.
Excellent benefits including competitive wages, fully paid medical plan, 401k, short term disability, vacation/holiday pay and performance incentive plan. Drug free workplace.