I have a Contract position Telecommunications Construction Manager (Remote)
Below mentioned are the position details and I would appreciate if you can review it and let me know your availability.
If interested, please share your updated resume.
Title: Telecommunications Construction Manager
Location: Ohio (Remote with 75% Travel)
Duration: 6 Months (Possibility of Extension)
The Construction Manager plans and evaluates project construction activities under the direction of the Project Manager or Director. The Construction Manager is responsible for all construction activities for a specified construction project. This position oversees the day-to-day activities of construction staff and sub-contractors.
Essential Position Functions:
- Plan, coordinate, oversee and inspect new, rebuild and upgrade (Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC) construction projects with in-house and subcontractor crews.
- Perform (Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC) field engineering, and work with (Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC) Network drafters/designers to create efficient route designs and cost estimates.
- Coordinate and obtain access and ROW (right-of-way) agreements when required.
- Coordinates permitting and pole applications, joint-trenching, and make-ready for utility poles
- Functions as the company representative with other utility and state/local entities for field meetings when opening/closing permits.
- Inspect (Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC) networks and ensure backbone is available for launch or product deployments.
- Ensure all customer standards, processes and procedures for network design and deployment are followed.
- Estimate network construction costs, prepare budgets and track expenses.
- Coordinate all customer implementation activities including site walk-throughs, node placements and subcontract labor.
- Oversee all in-house and sub-contractor invoices and process billing to TrueNet accounts billing team.
- Responsible for all material inventory including quantifying orders, receiving and issuing equipment/materials out to crews.
- Coordinate and assign daily tasks to project team.
- Other duties as assigned.
2590 N. First St. Suite 101
San Jose, CA 95131
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any and all computers.