About UsTory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Executive Chairman, Tory Burch. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer’s own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection. Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do! Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
The Contact Center System Administrator will be accountable for the Contact Center Application for the Contact Center.
This individual will be responsible for the configuration, operation and maintenance of the system hardware, software application, IVR (Interactive Voice Recognition) application and related infrastructure in the Call Center.
This individual will maintain documentation and coordinates work orders with Contact Center vendors and update Internal Team as required.
- Configuration, Operation and Maintenance of system hardware and software application relative to the Contact Center
- Trouble shoot application related issues, main point of contact for the Infrastructure Department for technical issues relating to the Contact Center
- Operate and configure IVR application, modify the IVR configuration recording for daily operations based on need
- Responsible for creating tickets with the Contact Center Vendors and providers to resolve service issues
- Administrator for all applications for the Contact Center
- Administrator for creation of new, moves, add and changes for Contact Agent Accounts
- Support and configure scheduled changes related to the Contact Center
- Monitor and identify capacity and performance issues to ensure continued uninterrupted operation of Contact Center Application
- Monitor application for patches, upgrades etc.
- Collaborate with Contact Center Vendor to design testing to detect faults, minimize malfunctions, and backup of application
- Assess need for any application reconfigurations (minor or significant), make recommendations, and execute them as required.
- Maintain appropriate documentation as it relates to the Contact Center Application
- Maintain and Support Call Recording, Monitoring, and Reporting of the Contact Center Application
- Working of Knowledge of various Telecommunication technology
- 24 X 7 system support, including on-site and remote management
- On call responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience
- Contact Center Experience Application experience
- Office 365 Experience—Skype for Business
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Word Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to take the initiative and work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Knowledge of various Contact Center Applications
- VoIP and excellent knowledge of ACD, IVR and contact centers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong sense of team
- Ability to leverage vendor relationships
- Understanding and demonstrated proficiency of telecom and methodologies.
- Strong process focus
- Metrics driven