About the role:
As a Telecommunications Engineer for TQL, you will be responsible for planning, designing, configuring, and optimizing our enterprise communications network. You’ll assist with strategy, thought leadership and team development to maximize and enhance available capabilities, system integrations, and disaster recovery.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home options
- Access to the latest emerging technologies through strong vendor relationships
- Reimbursement for continuous education and technical training
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Communications Team to troubleshoot system issues, hardware, and applications
- Network design, performance monitoring, and support
- Help lead the technical design for voice system integrations
- Provide documentation to communicate designs and initiatives to developers and other business stakeholders
- Collaborate with development leaders, product managers, and business analysts to enhance and maintain a Service Oriented Architecture
- Work with the IT Program Office to maintain disaster recovery plans, ensuring all critical business systems are available
- Communicate architectural plans and designs being deployed to the appropriate team members
- Be a champion for leveraging technology to assist TQL in providing cutting-edge voice solutions
- Ensure internal customers and end-users are your top priority
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise Voice and Data technologies
- Direct experience working with application API’s, SQL Server, PBX design and implementation, WAN/Lan architecture and implementation
- Exposure to mobile application design and development, IVR technologies, Speech Recognition, Call Recording, Screen Pop on Ring and CTI Click to Dial
- The drive to design and build cutting-edge solutions in a team environment
- Exceptional ability to communicate with technical and non-technical end-users
At TQL, motivated employees from coast to coast help arrange thousands of freight movements every day. By hiring the right people, delivering the right technology and doing the right thing, it has propelled us from a Cincinnati start-up to the second largest freight brokerage firm in the nation. Dedicated to our winning principles, TQL continuously exceeds the expectations of our employees, customers and carriers. Are you ready to be a part of this? Check out TQL.com to learn more.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com.