Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
- Under the direction of the Telecommunications Manager, provides input to ongoing strategies to improve efficiencies for the voice and data networks.
- Maintains the voice and data networks in support of all phone systems, call management systems, and accompanying voice systems and video conferencing.
- Implements voice development plans and implements projects in accordance with the stated business strategy.
- Implements and maintains policies, procedures and training plans for voice systems administrators.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third party vendors.
- Provides input contracts, SOWs and handles any vendor disputes concerning voice hardware issues.
- Conducts research on emerging voice and data technologies, services, protocols and standards in support of the equipment procurement and development efforts.
- Develops and conducts testing of disaster recovery plans for voice systems to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and backup systems, while improving efficiencies for business continuity club-wide.
- Coordinates with Call center management to implement short and long-term improvements for the corporate call centers to ensure that cost and member efficiencies are achieved.
- Researches improvements for the usage of the Club’s voice 800 numbers, monthly voice and data invoices with the intended result of improved cost-effective usage of the voice and data operational budget.
- Provides direction to IT staff.
- College degree preferred; in telecom, computer science or information science desired.
- In lieu of degree 5-10 years’ experience in telecom field management, including voice and data vendors.
- Direct technical working knowledge of AVAYA.
- Strong working knowledge of the telecom vendor environment as it relates to voice and data.
- Ability to analyze and provide solutions to issues that arise from voice and data system installations.
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to work through difficult situations.
- Possess a strong desire to learn and search out new technology solutions.
- College degree in telecom, computer science or information science desired.
- Call Center Platform knowledge in Genesys and WorkForce Managementdesired.
- Must possess driver’s license and safe driving record. Ability to work irregular hours occasionally during installations, upgrades, conversions, etc.
AAA East Central will support you by offering:
* Health Coverage for Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance and disability coverage
* 401(k) Savings Plan with a company match
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
* $54,000-$65,000 based on experience
‘Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.’
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.