Jamison Professional Services, Inc. ("JPS") is currently seeking a qualified and motivated candidate for the position of Telecommunications Engineerin the Washington, DC 20005 area. Please provide a copy of your resume (not to exceed two (2) pages) that includes your educational background, job and related experience, qualifications including depth of knowledge, expertise, and number of years. Selected candidates must be available for interview and ready to start in two weeks, if needed.
Job Description: Telecommunications Engineer
Primary Purpose of the Position
Working with product owners and project members in a fast-paced environment, the contractor will be responsible for providing technical expertise to help successfully create rates database mentioned in the FCC order (https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/FCC-19-78A1.pdf). The contractor will be responsible for providing technical support to ensure rates database complying with FCC rules are developed.
Scope of Work
• Support the technical program teams and issues including compliance relating to rates database project
• Support the knowledge management of rates structure and eligible service for the rates database project
• Collaborate with FCC and project members on technology and technical matters related to rates database development
• Support the process of collecting and analyzing rates data to ensure proper categorization of collected rates by project members
• Identify risk and help mitigate / accept observed risks as the project progresses
• Effectively communicate and explain technical information to various technical and non-technical audiences
• Supports project development and implementation of rates database efforts
• Other duties assigned.
JPS Corporate Overview:
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. ("JPS") a CVE Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned small business, is a customer driven firm with an extensive record of providing superior professional support services to our clients, supporting single and multiple nationally and internationally requirements. JPS consistently and successfully delivers qualified employees to numerous Federal agencies as well as other public and private sectors across a broad field of occupations and disciplines.
JPS offers a wide range of employment opportunities in the commercial and government arenas. We seek employees who share our values of service excellence, integrity and professionalism.
JPS affords equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment and/or discrimination. In addition, JPS adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business.
JPS's commitment to equal opportunity is applied through every aspect of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, termination, and all other matters of employment.
Applicants may be required to successfully complete an online test to determine qualification for positions requiring specific skills.
Please DO NOT contact JPS regarding this opportunity. All applications must be submitted through our applications system at:http://careers.jps-online.net/x/openings