Seeking a highly motivated, well organized structured cabling lead technician with a good working knowledge in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) field. Candidate should have extensive experience working in industrial and commercial environments, be self-motivated and have the ability to manage others. Applicant should be familiar with BICSI, EIA/TIA standards as well as applicable NEC codes.
Job description consist of but is not limited to:
- Installation of structured cabling with a working knowledge of Cat5e/6/6A, Coaxial and Fiber Optics.
- Layout of cabling pathways/spaces in new construction environments.
- Installation of Speakers, CCTV Camera’s, Card Readers, Wireless Access Points and AV Systems.
- Terminating category, coaxial and fiber optic systems cabling.
- Build-out of Telecommunication Room and Equipment Rooms
- Testing and troubleshooting Permanent link and/or Channel cabling systems.
- Perform and coordinate MAC work.
- Track and complete weekly time sheets and T&M request.
- Material acquisition.
- At least 5 years of experience with structured cabling installations.
- Experience with Premise wiring and OSP (Outside Plant) installations.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and wiring diagrams.
- Contain the ability to mentor and train field installers.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience a PLUS.
- BICSI certification strongly preferred.
Excellent benefits including competitive wages, fully paid medical plan, 401k, short term disability, vacation/holiday pay and performance incentive plan. Drug free workplace.