Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 8 month contract opportunity for a Telecommunications Manager in Nashville, TN!
- Title: Telecommunications Manager
- Duration: 8 months
- Location: Nashville, TN
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of new site construction
- The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation
- The candidate is responsible for coordination and order of power and telephone facilities
- The candidate is responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air in the month planned
- The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design standards
- Audit existing installation and gap analysis
- Install necessary equipment
- Problem solve any installation issues
- 5+ years of related work experience required
- 3+ years of Site and Telco installation
â??Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Kaitlyn McEldowney (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.