Antietam Broadband has an immediate, full-time opening for an Account Executive. The ideal candidate will have superior sales expertise, excellent customer service skills, and excitement for technology. You will deliver exceptional and innovative business solutions that support our technology evolution and change the way we connect with the community. You will be prospecting for new business or growing existing accounts by consulting with customers to identify their challenges and recommend tailored solutions to solve them. You will take the initiative to close deals and help others around you because you know that when the team wins, we all win.
- Identify new business opportunities via prospecting, cold calling, networking, social media and using marketing analysis tools to market and sell Broadband Business products and services
- Effectively understand and respond to objections
- Connect client's business objectives with Antietam's offerings and solutions
- Negotiate pricing, products, and promotions with prospective clients and close as many sales opportunities as possible
- Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales goals and overall objectives
- Develop and maintain sales plans, forecast data and customer database
- Collaborate with other team members to determine solutions to best meet customers' needs
- Identify key decision makers; develops and conducts effective presentations
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development, lead to close
- Attend job-related trainings and participate in internal meetings
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and customer accounts
- Establish yourself as a 'Trusted Advisor' to the prospect or customer
- Partner with other internal/external resources for pre-sales engagement to align engineering, design and installation
You will need to have:
- BS/BA in related discipline preferred
- 2 or more years of related technology or telecommunications sales experience
- Experience with field sales, pipeline development, new lead generation and prospecting
- 1 year successful business-to-business outside sales experience with quotas and cold calling
- Valid Driver's License
Even Better If You Have:
- Strong understanding of broadband/fiber business to business outside sales
- Able to quickly build and maintain relationships
- Able to communicate clearly
- Able to manage transactional sales activity for multiple products
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- History of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals
When you join Antietam Broadband....
You'll be joining an award-winning company and team. We will not only offer you a full range of benefits, including group health & dental insurance, 401(k) program with company match, generous PTO program, a company wellness program, employer paid short and long term disability, and more! We are a great place to work because we are committed to providing an environment that gives each employee the opportunity to nurture their gifts and achieve their potential. Our mission is to pass on to the next generations of customers, employees, communities, and owners an organization that is even stronger and better than what it is today.
Schurz Communications and its subsidiaries strategic objectives:
- We will attract, invest in, communicate with, and retain top talent.
- We will dynamically grow revenues by building and nurturing mutually beneficial and profitable customer relationships.
- We will innovate, partner, experiment and create a better future together.
- We strive to continuously improve operating performance to ensure sustained growth.