This position is not yet funded:
Analyzes, administers, and maintains telecommunications systems.
1. Evaluates, analyzes, administers and maintains voice, data and wireless communications systems.
2. Reads and interprets circuit diagrams and electrical schematics.
3. Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems.
4. Manages installation of equipment.
5. Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
6. Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Analysts and Technicians, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
Experience providing full-scope support to industrial utility systems and infrastructure such as: heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems (HVAC), three-phase power (120/208/220/380/460) distribution grids, emergency power generators (diesel), automatic transfer switches (ATS), transformers, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), automatic voltage regulators (AVR) and plumbing systems.
10-15 years of related telecommunications experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.