Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Installation of voice and data systems hardware, telecommunications components, as well as software.
- Perform fiber optic cable construction installation of high-speed modems and connectivity for LAN/WAN systems.
- Experience In Mac book, macintosh.
- Provide advanced level of support in the testing, locating, maintenance and repair activities for assigned sites.
- Installation of enhanced Category 3, 5, and 6 cabling and outside plants, fiber optics and two strand multimode fibers.
- Provided and installed voice, and data systems hardware and coax.
- Maintained, required, and upgraded network hardware.
About our Company:
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets. As our name implies, we are a forward thinking company with the ultimate goal of helping our customers implement innovative IT solutions that will satisfy their business needs. We combine real-world experience, specialized skills, innovative thinking, and industry knowledge to deliver quality IT solutions. At our core, we are about people - our customers and our employees.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."