LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Quality Communication, Superior Service:Telecommunications Specialists Make It Possible
As New York's #1-ranked hospital, New York-Presbyterian is committed to communication of the highest quality. Friendly and focused, our Telecommunications Specialists quickly relay information while getting every detail right, ensuring our patients and their families continuously receive superior service. Now, you have the opportunity to become one of the people who make It Possible.
Telecommunications Specialists handle a high volume of calls, monitor hospital alarm systems, and utilize the overhead paging system to alert hospital staff and personnel when they are needed. They are the comforting voice for family members wishing to connect with loved ones and ensure the consistent delivery of excellent customer service.
Please note this position is located at our Lawrence campus.
There are two potential shift options which include: Friday through Sunday; 6:30am – 7:30pm OR Thursday; 6:30pm – 7:30am and Saturday & Sunday; 6:30am – 7:30pm
- Over the phone customer service experience
- PC/Data entry keyboarding skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work related experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, 'America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.' - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 'Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.' - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 '150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare.' - Becker's Healthcare
- 2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers