6K Systems, Inc. (6K) provides exceptional Management Consulting, Information Technology and Mission Services to DoD, law enforcement and civilian agencies throughout the United States. In doing so, we utilize industry best practices to develop procedures that ensure compliance, consistency, reliability, and efficiency. As these standards evolve, we improve our level of quality and service to meet new demands.
Consistent with this focus, 6K holds a wide range of accreditations and certifications, including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management), ISO 27001:2013 (Security Management), and CMMi Maturity Level 2. 6K is a Microsoft Gold Solution Provider (MSCP, MCSE1, MCDBA, MCSA, MCNPS, MCTS, SA, MCITP, MCTEM).
This focus on quality and commitment to unparalleled customer satisfaction drives 6K to continuous improvement and growth. We are determined to grow our business and customer relationships through integrity, superior performance, and an uncompromising dedication to excellence.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional Telecommunications Specialist to join our team!
Individual will perform the daily maintenance O&M of the telecommunication systems and assist in the utilization of the telecommunication equipment. Individual will provide training to personnel on the utilization of the telecommunication equipment. Other duties include:
- Monitor the work ticketing system for telecommunication related support request tickets
- Respond to tickets from the work ticketing system, updating and/or closing tickets as work proceeds
- Work with the Senior Audio Visual Technician on projects and support requests that require both telecommunication and AV support
- Participate in departmental cross-training efforts as both instructor and trainee
- Manage special projects as required and assist with other duties as assigned
- Document project and/or assignment daily status in the work tracking database
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) years of experience providing telecommunication services, OR ten (10) years of experience providing telecommunication services
This position is located in Vienna,VA. To apply, please send your resume to Tawnya.email@example.com
6K Systems offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short-and long- term disability insurances, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
6K Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. EEO/M/F/D/V