Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent`s office as a telemarketing specialist.
- Work existing leads and develop new leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- The possibility to be promoted to a full-time position
- Flexible schedule
- Self-motivated and Driven
- A passion to help people
- Ethical and good moral compass
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agentsrsquo; employees are not employees of State Farm.