The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Telephonic Licensed Vocation Nurse, LVN for a long term contract position with one of our clients in San Antonio, Texas. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of Texas!
Please note this is a Telephonic position and will be 100% phone based.
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Pay- based on experience, education, and certifications.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Telephonic LVN Duties
- Answer inbound patient medication refill calls
- Follow enterprise medication refill protocols
- Document each transaction thoroughly and accurately
- Utilize the electronic medical record to access and document information
- Receives in-bound phone calls from members to discuss medical conditions such as chronic conditions
- Performs all nursing care duties within the scope of a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Answer/place outbound other types of calls as needed*
Must have Telephonic LVN qualifications/experience:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
• Current Vocational Nurse License in the state of Texas
• Two or more years of related LVN clinical experience in hospital or primary care setting
• Working knowledge of medical terminology and Electronic Medical Record
• Proficient computer skills MS Word & Outlook
• Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to respond appropriately to patient questions regarding tests and treatments
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in the handling of complex medical assistant inquiries per protocol
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to adhere to daily schedules and duties
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to effectively de-escalate and resolve issues
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Customer Service voice and demeanor
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent demonstration of caring and compassion
- Strong computer experience (data entry, screen navigation, keyboarding)
- Strong desire to work with the elderly
- Familiarity with managed care
- Medical office experience
- Electronic Medical Record experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)