IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Telephony System Administrator with TS/SCI FSP at its Columbia, MD location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
- Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as servers, personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
- Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
- Performing after-hours operations, monitoring, troubleshooting, and restarting of server application(s) that are hosted on VMware as well as standalone applications.
- Monitoring data backup routines.
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Engaging on-call and vendor support as needed through defined escalation procedures.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches
- General purpose system administrator with current ability in one or more of the following OS’s ( Linux, CentOS, Fedora, Windows Server) as well as virtualized environments (VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V.) Experience with the installation, configuration and administration of common IT enterprise management systems is a plus, but not a prerequisite. Familiarization with the designs, specification, and configuration of various databases (ex., MySQL, Sybase, Oracle, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Additional Requirements to be obtained: Full Scope polygraph is required upon starting
Education/Years of Experience: High School/GED with nine (9) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate’s degree and seven (7) years of experience.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.