Teller/CHROME rep - CHROME Federal Credit Union
Come Work at CHROME...
If you are tired of unreachable sales goals and quotas.
If you are good at handling cash.
If you believe people are more important than profits... then CHROME Federal Credit Union might be worth looking into.
Who are we?
We make banking simple -- from smart, innovative technology to exceptional service, we create personalized experiences that surprise and delight members every day. We are more than just a place to bank, we invest in WOW moments. As a financial cooperative, our focus is on serving our 16K member-owners and not on maximizing profit for investors.
What you will do:
This position is the face of CHROME with the purpose of providing quality experiences to members who prefer face-to-face interaction with the Credit Union.
- Greets all CHROME members with a warm and welcoming smile
- Research and resolve members inquiries and process transactions
- Educate members about CHROME technology and services, demonstrating how our simple banking philosophy drives our offerings
- See opportunities and act to establish new CHROME member relationships
How you will thrive in this role:
These skills and abilities are critical to thrive in the role of a Teller/CHROME rep.
- Quick to connect with others; establishes rapport quickly
- Maintains professional composure regardless of the situation
- Follows through to make sure all obligations are met
- Strong attention to details, time management, and decision making skills
- Shows genuine interest in wanting to help members and co-workers
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
What you need to bring with you:
- Experience - At least one year of banking experience required
- Education High school diploma or higher
- Abilities Computer skills including experience with mobile devices such as smartphone, tablet and the internet
- Ability to move or lift heavy objects (i.e. box of copy paper)
- This is a Full-time position
What we offer:
Our CHROME branches are state of the art facilities designed to stimulate a conversation rather than perform mundane financial transactions. You will work with other Teller/CHROME reps that have the same passion to help and drive to succeed. Every Teller/CHROME rep can become a Certified Personal Finance Counselors®. Other perks include health care, dependent care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, retirement plan, education benefits, and more. We offer a livable wage that is commensurate with your experience.
Washington and Racetrack locations