- Do you provide personalized service that creates customer loyalty?
- Does the prospect of up-selling a new product excite you?
- Do you enjoy selling value added services to your customers?
- Are you able to generate interest and "close the deal"?
- Are you a positive, upbeat person?
- Are you a flexible person who thrives in an ever-changing work environment?
If you can answer yes to these questions, Idaho Central Credit Union may have an opportunity ideally suited for you.
Your primary function as a Teller is to provide service to members involving the receipt and disbursement of funds. You will promote and cross sell Credit Union services. You are expected to ensure member satisfaction through courteous, accurate, and efficient service.The ability to speak Spanish is preferred for this position.
- Operates on-line computer terminal, records and balances generated transactions directly by member, mail, or night drop.
- Provides general information to members about Credit Union Services.
- Recognizes and develops opportunities to refer products and services to members, and maintain acceptable levels of Game of Work Sales goals.
- Knowledge or ability to balance vault, ATM, ED or EDNA, Penny, money orders, VISA cash advances, gift cards, debit card stock, daily deposit, and teller cash drawer.
- Process member check orders.
- Create member debit cards.
- Continuous focus on meeting all Net Promoter Score goals and Eagle Service Standards.
- Keep your manager informed of member needs or desires in regard to products, services, suggestions, and/or escalations.
- Open and provide member access to safe deposit boxes according to procedure in applicable offices.
- Miscellaneous other duties, as assigned.
Spanish speaking is preferred. High school graduate or GED. Ability in math, 10 key calculator, and accurate cash handling. Good people skills. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of Credit Union records at all times. Ability to stand while working.
Ability to accurately process transactions, balance cash daily with minimum over/short situations. Ability to determine member needs and cross sell Credit Union services. Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional attitude toward appearance and attendance. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union.
Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, counting cash, etc.). Sit for extended periods of time. Lift 20-40 pounds of applicable supplies including but not limited to copy paper, cash drawers, marketing material, etc. Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers. Reach keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
Keywords: (Teller, Full-Time Teller, Banking, Finance)
Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
Idaho Central Credit Union is a dynamic financial institution that is focused on helping our members achieve financial success. Established in 1940 we have become the largest and fastest growing financial institution in the state of Idaho. ICCU was voted for large companies the Best Place to work in Idaho. We have also been named by SNL Financial as the top performing credit union in the nation. We are a talent based organization looking for talented individuals to help our members achieve financial success.