Insight Credit Union is looking for a passionate trusted financial advisor who is qualified and has the desire to provide an excellent service experience to our members.
ATellerassists members with their financial needs including paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments, and referring credit union appropriate products and services.
This position is located in our Lake Mary Branch at:
Lake Mary, FL 32746
- Free and Voluntary Life and Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401k with match up and 100% vested
- Paid Time Off
- Birthdays Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Assist members with their financial needs including financial transactions and all negotiable instruments.
- Respond to members' requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Utilize strong listening and conversation based approach to understand and uncover the member's needs.
- Build member relationships by identifying opportunities and referring credit union products.
- Balance cash drawer.
- Perform multiple tasks and navigate multiples systems simultaneously.
- Maintain member records.
- Check accounts statuses, explains fees incurred and helps members with any issues.
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
Experience:At least six months of similar or related experience.
Education:A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills:Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Other Skills:Able to operate a 10-key calculator and computer keyboard by touch. Must be good with attention to detail withnumbers and names.
PhysicalRequirements:This position requires manual dexterity, bending, stooping or standing as necessary.
Work Environment:This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard officeequipment.
Insight Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity0