Guided by our values since 1875, American National Bank of Texas strives, through the power of relationships, to be the preferred bank of choice for individual and business customers in the communities that we serve.
Building relationships with our customers, employees, and communities are at the core of everything we do. Join us as we provide our customers with solutions, not just products. We believe in teamwork and empowering high performers who are committed to our mission while achieving personal and professional success.
The Teller/New Accounts Financial Associate is a sales and service position that helps customers by discovering financial needs, assisting with problem resolution, and processing transactions. You will play a vital role in creating an exceptional customer experience by resolving customer service issues, opening new accounts, offering convenience services, and helping the branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the bank.
- Assist our customers by handling teller transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Work with the banking center team to ensure our customers have access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year of retail sales or customer service experience; cash handling experience preferred
- Excellent customer contact skills; strong listening skills; comfortable asking customers questions about their financial situation
- Ability to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- Self-motivated, assertive, performs well in a team environment
- Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately and explain concepts clearly to customers
- Ability to work branch hours including Saturday mornings
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer