Guided by our values since 1875, American National Bank of Texas strives, through the power of relationships, to be the preferred bank of choice for individual and business customers in the communities that we serve.
Building relationships with our customers, employees, and communities are at the core of everything we do. Join us as we provide our customers with solutions, not just products. We believe in teamwork and empowering high performers who are committed to our mission while achieving personal and professional success.
The Teller/Service Associate is responsible for providing a consistently positive and professional customer service experience while handling routine paying & receiving functions for all customers. The individual provides information to customers on products and services, and directs customers to the appropriate personnel who may assist them further. In addition, this position:
- Processes transactions; cash checks accepts deposits, verify cash and endorsements, and issues receipts
- Balances transactions and cash ensuring paper documentation and negotiability
- Adheres to established internal controls on regulatory requirements ensuring compliance
- Issues money orders, bank checks, traveler’s checks
- Accepts loan payments and safe deposit box rental payments
- Uncovers customer expansion opportunities and refers customers to proper bank personnel
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months experience performing teller servicing duties
- One year of cash handling/customer service experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Word; basic keyboarding and calculator skills; must be able to do simple math and carry out written instructions.
- Lifting in an office setting may be required up to 30lbs.
- Ability to move quickly between multiple workstations.
Equal Opportunity Employer