Promotes good customer relations through handling a wide array of banking transactions. Performs functions, within scope of authority and expertise, in conformance with established Bank policies, procedures and objectives. Provides consistently high levels of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers. Utilizes knowledge of Bank products and services to proactively assist customers in expanding and deepening their financial relationship with the Bank.
- Processes a variety of financially related transactions to assist customers. Completes said transactions in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
- Assists customers in expanding their financial relationship with the Bank through proactive, needs- based sales activities, including referrals.
- Maintains knowledge of Bank products and services sufficient to answer product and service related questions and make proper referrals.
- Balances transactions and cash at the end of the day and participates in branch settlement.
- Ensures that transactions are processed and that proper documentation is completed within established time frames.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed security and regulatory guidelines. Complies with all Bank policies including those pertaining to confidentiality, email, and business attire.
- May assist the Head Teller with completion of other duties such as balancing of ATMs and ordering of stock, as requested.
- Completes all prescribed training in a timely fashion, as requested.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be requested. Performs work within established guidelines and according to specific procedures. Refers problems to immediate supervisor.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Three to six months banking or retail cash handling experience preferred.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills desired.
- Must possess knowledge of basic math principles and be able to perform basic mathematical procedures.
- Must possess intermediate technology skills, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Must be able to work extended and weekend hours.
- Scheduling and work location flexibility required.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift 25 pounds.
Middlesex Savings Bank is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Search Firm Representatives, Please Read Carefully: Middlesex Savings Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this or any employment opportunity.