As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
- Provide outstanding administrative and project support for corporate executives including the Division President and the VP of Human Resources.
- Manage executive calendars and corporate business unit calendar activities.
- Correspond and coordinate with high-profile contacts and company executives.
- Effectively manage complex domestic and international travel.
- Manage processing of department and executive expenses.
- Greet visitors, screen telephone and email inquiries, draft and review correspondence and presentation materials, using discretion to direct items to the appropriate staff for action.
- Organize and maintain confidential files and records.
- Manage special projects and logistics for business unit events.
- Collaborate with other Company Executive Assistants and internal functions to ensure effective and integrated organizational support and communication.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Preferred 10 years’ experience assisting a senior executive in a large company.
- Intermediate technology skills and advanced level expertise with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
Important Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses the poise and outstanding interpersonal skills to represent the company executives and high-profile contacts
- Possesses a high level of personal integrity, and uses discretion to maintain confidentiality
- Must be high energy, and thrives as part of a motivated group
- Proactive, self-starter mentality, with ability to independently plan and manage work
- Excellent organization and project management skills
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.