We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual (s) to fill our General Warehouse Assistant position. This is a Temporary Position. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting current warehouse staff in staging equipment, checking in equipment, and general maintenance.
- Assisting in preparation for outgoing shows
- Load/unloading trucks
- Checking in Equipment from returning jobs
- Keeping the warehouse organized and clean
- General equipment maintenance
- Basic knowledge of Audio Visual Equipment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more.
- Good Computer Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven customer service skills and a committed team player willing �to go the extra mile�.
- Must be reliable.
- Must have a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Must be citizen or legal resident.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- The successful candidate must an employment background check.