This temporary to permanent role is responsible for leading a team of approximately 10 contracts professionals in a wide variety of areas, including clinical trial agreements and clinical site budgets, and supporting the General Counsel with other matters within the legal department. A successful candidate has strong leadership, organization and managerial skills. This role is focused on leading the teams that are negotiating contracts and clinical trial site budgets, ensuring appropriate prioritization and execution of all contracts and serving as an escalation point for the team members. The Executive/Senior Director will report to the General Counsel and serve as the single liaison between the contracts group and senior management.
* Draft, negotiate and manage company's contracts (including confidentiality agreements, pre-clinical research agreements, investigator-initiated clinical trial agreements, master service agreements, consulting agreements, work orders)
* Oversee contracting process from initiation to execution including cross-functional management of applicable procedures and policies
* Responsible for managing clinical contract and site budget department and clinical contract department vendors
* Responsible for contract management systems for clinical and vendor contracts
* Responsible for drafting contracts and other document templates and applicable fall back language, and serve as point of contact for any escalated contract language
* Oversee clinical budget development process; reports to senior management escalation and vendor issues
* Oversee negotiation of all clinical trial site contracts and budgets
* Support General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel with corporate matters
* Licensed to practice law in Massachusetts preferred
* 10+ years' experience with drafting and negotiating contracts
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow BeaconHillLegal on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
$90.00 - $150.00 /hour