Temple Physicians Incorporated - Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Health & Wellness Center for Law Enforcement Officers & their Families
Temple Physicians, Inc. seeks a qualified and committed Family Medicine physician to provide primary and wellness care services at a state of the art Health & Wellness Center for Law Enforcement officers and their families.
In addition to a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits – including health, dental, vision, life, pharmaceutical coverage, medical malpractice insurance, paid vacation and disability at group rates, – Temple Physicians offers a culture of committed care and collegiality, with supportive leadership.
- M.D. or D.O. with successful completion of an accredited residency training program in Family Medicine
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Family Medicine
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment
- Ability to obtain medical licensure in Pennsylvania.
- Proficiency with Epic or EMR
- Two+ years’ clinical experience, and familiarity with payer quality incentive initiatives preferred
Temple Physicians, Inc. is a multi-specialty group practice in and around Philadelphia that is part of Temple University Health Systems network. Established in 1996, TPI has grown to become one of the largest and most-respected physician organizations in the area consisting of more than 500 employees caring for patients in a broad range of community-based sites.
TPI providers practice medicine in a wide range of medical specialties, including: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Bariatric, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Hematology/Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, and Pulmonology.
Interested candidates should submit a current curriculum vita online at: https://bit.ly/2Ps4gc3 or via email: Jessica.email@example.com
Please address all applications to: Marc P. Hurowitz, D.O., MBA, FAAFP, Chief Executive Officer Temple Physicians Inc., C/O Jessica Vega, Sr. Physician/Faculty Recruiter, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University.