The Temporary Copywriting Assistant will be responsible for ensuring outstanding product copy. This role will be interactive with the Marketing, Merchandising and Operations Teams to develop product copy that supports the eCommerce marketing strategy.
- Write response-triggering copy that will enhance conversion of sales and reduce returns
- Craft clear and compelling merchandising and benefit copy for product detail pages.
- Stay abreast of internal test results and industry trends
- Collaborate with Merchandising team members and online marketing group to develop product copy.
- Update and maintain product content for site based on inbound supply chain of goods
- Ensure accurate information is completed for refinements to drive the navigation for our customers
- Ensure copywriting incorporates SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices
- Provide copywriting support for special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Retail experience would be an asset, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong ability to work in an accurate and organized manner, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work in deadline-driven environment
- Self-starter with high energy and initiative to take projects through to completion.
- Enjoys working in a professional team environment
- Familiarity with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practice