This Temporary Concierge Supervisor will be working at one of our location in Boston MA. In this critical role, the Supervisor will work directly with Guardian's operation team and manage daily responsibilities. Qualified applicants should have at least 2 years in a service organization with Security/Front Desk background. Also, be able to communicate with operations managers, and property manager’s, bilingual is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior Residential Concierge Experience at Luxury Apt. Home Complex/Building (preferred)
- Worked with 450+ units (Desirable)
- Experience with Building link or equivalent preferred
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well with people
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple functions at the same time.
- Must display exceptional communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable of the local area, tourist attractions, restaurants, and transportation services.
- Must be flexible
- Must display strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard
- Upon hire, employee must successfully complete a background investigation
A detailed scope of work will be discussed during the interview process.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Guardian Service Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Guardian Service Industries is committed to integrity, excellence, and diversity among its employees