Temporary Door Screener
TheDoor Screener provides a warm greeting along with an initial COVID-19 symptom screening to all visitors and staff entering the practice
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs temperature checks and health screening questions of all visitors and employees upon entering the practice site.
- Provides general directions/information to visitors.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be knowledgeable of COVID 19 and committed to keeping up with ever changing information.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch talk and hear.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Primary Location MA-Lawrence-PCP Pentucket Medical 500 Merrimac
PCP Pentucket Medical 500 Merrimac (PCPLawrence500Merrimac)
500 Merrimac Street