Ocean Spray believes that our employees are our best assets and we offer an environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative, passionate teams that are motivated to deliver Ocean Spray products around the world.
The position is located at our manufacturing facility in Middleboro, MA.
The Middleboro Processing Plant is currently looking to hire several temporary employees to supplement the current work force.
Employees in these positions have the potential to transition to full-time, regular employees based on reliability and work performance.
Schedules include both day shifts and night shifts, 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Primary responsibilities include maintaining, cleaning and sanitation of facility and equipment (hosing floors, sweeping spills, etc.). Other duties include, but are not limited to screening final product to ensure there is no foreign material, creating appropriate documentation; operation of extraction, infusion, filtering and packaging equipment; and performing quality tests
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts on a rotating schedule.
- Manufacturing experience or mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Must be able to lift low to medium weight (10-30 pounds) on a regular basis and heavy weight (40-50 pounds) on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to adhere to all plant safety and quality procedures.
- Ability to climb ladders and traverse catwalks.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills required to work in a team environment.
- Good personal hygiene is expected.
- Ability to detect differences in color shades and brightness