Sandhills Community College seeks applications for three Seasonal Housekeeping positions in the Physical Plant Department. This position will be limited to a one- year contract. The work schedule will be Tuesday through Saturday for a maximum of 29 hours per week with an hourly rate of $11.00 per hour.
- Valid NC driver’s license.
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred.
- Must have had Bloodborne pathogen training.
- Must have had Hazardous Communication Training.
- Ability to participate in safety and housekeeping training and to comprehend and practice it in the course of duty.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain effective relations with students, the public, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to follow guidelines and directives and to maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- Conducts all manner of exterior and interior housekeeping duties.
Salary to be commensurate with experience and state salary schedules. Applications will be accepted until June 9, 2020. To maximize your opportunity for selection, a resume should be uploaded with your application. Selection is contingent on final budget approval.
Sandhills Community College is convinced that being around people who are different makes us more creative, more diligent, and harder working. We are committed to a campus that supports diversity in both learning and working environments, and in our outreach to our community. We are also committed to working with Veterans of our armed forces to honor their commitment to our country and learn from their experiences.