National Beef of Liberal, Kansas, is looking for a qualified professionals to join our Team as Temporary Assistants in Nursing.
To be considered for this position, we ask that you attach a resume.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Assist nurses with daily temperature checks
- Assist with daily activities in Nursing Office
- Other duties as assigned
This is a temporary position
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Must currently hold CNA, MA, CMA, LPN or RN certification and/or be currently enrolled in and attending an accredited nursing program
- Must currently hold CPR Certification
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Good customer service skills
- Must be able to work with confidential matters
- Team Player with good communication skills
- Possess a professional attitude/conduct
- English/Spanish Bilingual Skills
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it’s measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.