Do you love playing and sharing your passion for Tennis with others?
Do you enjoy playing tennis even when you're not teaching?
Does the thought of working with a team of pros excite you?
Do you like to teach at all levels, even those who just want to play socially?
Is the idea of transitioning your tennis playing/teaching skills into platform tennis exciting to you?
Do you believe members and guest interactions are just as important on court as they are off court?
If you answered yes to all the question above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking Tennis Professional. The Tennis Professional provide quality lessons and clinics. Assist the Director of Tennis and Tennis Operations Manager in all aspects of Tennis operations. Manage the Merchandising of Tennis Racquets, Stringing and Customizing.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible. Driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
What will be expected of you:
- Provide tennis instruction to members and their guests.
- Responsible for taking accurate lesson reservations for lessons and clinics.
- Conduct and teach Adult and Junior Clinics.
- Perform accurate and prompt billing of lessons, clinics, and coordinates the billing of Team Practices and Adult clinics.
- Assist Tennis Reservationist/Attendants in answering phones and promptly delivering member messages when off court.
- Maintain a courteous, polite, and helpful relationship with all members and guests.
- Assist members with club policies, rules, regulations and billing concerns.
- Assist in the promotion of lessons and programs.
- Responsible for following opening and closing procedures, as well as cash handling procedures.
- Promote Club hospitality through management of tennis activities and functions, and service to the membership.
- Maintain awareness of housekeeping issues, building repair and maintenance issues, court and maintenance concerns.
- Responsible for accurate processing of court, spot, program, and lesson reservations with filling in at the reservation desk.
- Perform minor maintenance of shop, lounge, locker-rooms and patio as needed.
How we determine your qualifications:
- Two years or more of Teaching Tennis, required
- One year or more of Paddle Tennis experience, preferred
- Teaching certifications from USTA or USPTA
- This is a Full Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available for Full and Part Time Team Members)
- 401K with match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items