Maine Â· June 13th to August 15th
CampHire is seeking an experienced Tennis Pro to lead tennis instruction for campers of all ages and abilities. If you are a tennis expert looking to spend your summer working with kids in Maine, this is the job for you!
The Tennis Pro is a management position that oversees all tennis operations at camp including a team of 4-6 Tennis Specialists.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct group lessons and clinics to teach campers of all ages and abilities.
- Develop and implement drills and lessons to help campers build fundamental skills.
- Assist beginners in learning and remembering the rules of the game.
- Supervise all tennis play and ensure safety of campers and staff at all times.
- Inspect the courts/facilities on a daily basis prior to the start of play to ensure courts are in a safe working order.
- Create weekly staff schedules and manage overall performance of the team.
- Organize and officiate camp tournaments.
- Coach tennis team in inter-camp matches.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Experience as a tennis professional or coach required.
- United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) or Professional Tennis Registry certification preferred.
- Experience working with youth preferred.
Compensation & Perks
Competitive salary based on experience and background. Onsite private adult housing provided. All meals included.
CampHire is a recruitment partner for top-tier summer camps in the US. We have access to hundreds of camp positions from counselors to nurses and everything in between. We believe camp is the best a summer job has to offer and are proving that no matter what career you want, it starts with camp. Bluer skies await. Claim your bunk.
CampHire is a recruitment partner for summer camps. Visit camphire.com for more information.
Powered by JazzHR