Over 5 + years of experience in IT, with proficiency as Teradata developer and strong expertise in SQL queries, stored procedures, Teradata Macros and Teradata views.
- Expertise in creating databases, users, tables, triggers, macros, views, stored procedures, functions, packages, joins and hash indexes in Teradata database.
- Extensively worked with Teradata utilities like BTEQ, Fast Export, Fast Load, Multi Load to export and load data to/from different source systems including flat files.
- Hands on experience using query tools like TOAD, SQL Developer, PLSQL developer, Teradata SQL Assistant and Query man.
- Expertise in writing large/complex queries using SQL.
- Proficient in performance analysis, monitoring and SQL query tuning using EXPLAIN PLAN, Collect Statistics, Hints and SQL
- Advanced skills in ER design, dimensional design, object design, UML with a data modeling tool (ErWin, Er/Studio) and gather metadata and data dictionary
- Experience in designing Healthcare Business models and Key performance Indicators(KPI) rich including but not limited to STARs, RISK Adjustment, Utilization and Care Management
- Excellent experience with converting the models into Logical and/or Physical Views in Teradata.
- Good knowledge in Unix Shell scripting.
- Excellent Experience with different indexes (PI, SI, JI, AJIs, PPI (MLPPI, SLPPI)) and Collect Statistics.
- Well versed with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Requirement(s) gathering & analyzing, Design/redesign, Implementation and Testing.
- Good knowledge on Agile Methodology and the scrum process.
- Have experience in working with and developing dimensional deformalized models
- Proficient in preparing high/low level documents like design and functional specifications.
- Actively involved in Quality Processes and release management activities - To establish, monitor and streamline quality processes in the project.
- Involved in review meetings with Project Managers, Developers and Business Associates for Project
- Ambitious, self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as in teams, possess multi-tasking skills, results oriented engineering professional.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area. Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position. - provided by Dice