RelocationRelocation Benefits are available for this position.
NoteEmployer will not sponsor visas for position
Responsible for operating and maintaining terminal and product stored on site using established procedures. Performs tank gauging, sample gathering, testing and routine maintenance. Oversees product receiving, truck loading and upkeep of terminal facility.
- High School or equivalent education.
- 2 years experience preferred.
- Some computer knowledge helpful.
INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WITH LIMITED SUPERVISION. INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE MULTIPLE JOB DUTIES SIMULTANEOUSLY WHILE WORKING ALONE. INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE INCLUDING OVERTIME, NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS AND MUST BE ABLE AND WILLING TO BE ON CALL FOR SPECIFIED TIME PERIODS. MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT AT LEAST 50 LBS. MUST POSSESS VALID DRIVERS LICENSE. MUST BE ABLE TO CLIMB STORAGE TANK STAIRS UP TO 60 FEET.
- Open and close valves
- Take product samples/run tests
- Gauge tanks/temperatures
- Record meter readings
- Visually verify valve position
- Conduct security screening and checks
- Complete required inspections and checklist
- Coordinate with delivery company – communicate
- Interface with inspectors
- Assist in tie up of vessel
- Prepare declaration of inspections and declarations of security
- Make hose connections from dock to vessel
- Gauge vessels
- Align piping and valves
- Calculate opening and closing quantities
- Inspect and monitor lines and hoses during transfer
- Gauge vessel and calculate inventory
- Act as person in charge (PIC)
- Repair and inspect rack equipment
- Repair and calibrate tank gauging
- Grease valves/oil pumps
- Maintain and keep organized terminal buildings and grounds
- Care for grass/landscaping
- Perform custodial duties
- Drain water from tanks
- Repair automation equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunction
- Test high level alarms and log
- Inspect fire extinguishers monthly
- Inspect/Log VRU/VCU
- Inspect seals at rack; log and repair as required
- Inspect and test firewater pump and foam system
- Complete all checklist as required
- Train drivers on use of rack equipment and procedures
- Issue driver cards
- Inspect transports
- Maintain driver/trailer files
- Enter data into automation system
- Monitor tank levels
- Offload trucks
- Receive additive
- Skim separators
- Daily meter readings
- Prove meters
- Calculate tank inventories
- Reconcile daily close outs
- Product tank transfers
- Product blending
- Interface with and monitor contractors
- Complete computer-based training.