Panduit is seeking highly-motivated candidates to join our outside sales team in delivering on our mission: to develop, manufacture, and market innovative solutions that solve infrastructure challenges for our valued customers and partners.
As a new Territory Account Manager, you will team-up with an experienced Account Manager who will serve as your mentor. Through this one-on-one training process, you will learn how to identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales. Within six to twelve months, you will then manage an assigned local territory independently.You will be empowered to develop high-level business relationships while also driving business at current distributors, contractors, and end-users. You will work remotely based out of your home office in the Wichita, Kansas area, but have access to the numerous resources available at Panduit’s World Headquarters in Tinley Park, Illinois.
In this role you will also learn to:
- Document account plans, sales forecasts, and strategic maps of key stakeholders
- Participate in continuous training opportunities to hone your craft and build leadership skills
- Understand organizational strategy and incorporate it into sales approach
- Position value propositions to meet customer needs and end-user business priorities
- Capitalize on early wins and customer satisfaction to expand business within the account
Ideal candidates are determined, resourceful, and have a strong desire to succeed in business-to-business channel selling. Successful Panduit team members thrive in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere. Attitude, ambition, and education are as important as previous experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or plans to complete it soon
- Entry-level experience in sales, consulting, account management, or channel distribution
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve, prioritize, and exercise critical thinking skills
- Outgoing, confident personality with ability establish rapport
- Strong work ethic including ability to work unsupervised from your home office
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Willingness to make prospecting and follow-up sales calls via telephone, email, social media, and in person
Panduit provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, regardless of a person’s age, race, color, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, military or veteran status, national origin, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.
Since 1955, Panduit has offered end-to-end industrial, electrical, and network infrastructure solutions that deliver best-in-class network performance with superior quality, operational efficiency, and easy installation. Innovative infrastructure offerings from Panduit – from the known and trusted network cables to design plans that maximize data center investment – affect day-to-day operations and profitability, and become the foundation for successful, connected, future-ready businesses. With a robust partner ecosystem, global staff, and unmatched service and support, Panduit is a valuable and trusted advisor and provider, helping companies around the globe solve infrastructure challenges. For more information, visit www.panduit.com.
- Related Keywords:
- Channel, Channel Account Manager, Indirect Selling, Resellers, Channel Partners, Channel Account Executive, account coordinator. IC/MRO, channel enablement
- Job Label:
- PANDSLS-TAM1 Wichita