- Valid State issued Drivers’ license
- 4 years minimum outside sales experience
- Must live within the core geography
- Microsoft Suite experience and capable- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Enjoys public speaking and has ability to demonstrate products and company advantages to groups of all sizes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Building Industry experience
- Professional sales training program or certificate
- CRM experience
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Adoption Assistance
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
- The opportunity to work for company that supports sustainability and uses recycled materials to produce their products!
WORK LIFE BALANCE
- This role covers the Oregon territory – 25% Overnight travel is expected
- Travel & expense reimbursement program
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Territory Manager you will enjoy working with customers of all sizes to attain financial sales goals through maintaining and growing the relationships with Distributors, Dealers, and construction professionals. With support of the inside sales and marketing team you will implement promotions, programs and processes.
- Sales, Margin and Expense budget achievement- monthly, quarterly and annually
- KPIs performance improvement- Fiberon Market Share, Dealer Share, Product Positions and Builder Share
- Key Dealers and Users acquisition and retention
- Optimizing local Distribution to grow Market Share
- Develops annual business plan with Regional Manager which will result in the Territory Manager exceeding Territory financial budgets.
- Conducts professional semi-annual Joint Business Planning Meetings with RM and local Distributors
- Effectively and consistently utilizes CRM and the Sales Process of the Company
- Makes effective presentations using a variety of methods i.e. F2F, Go To Meeting (GTM) to both small and large groups
- Gathers and remits to Sales and Marketing management competitive programs, promotions and tactics employed
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
Fortune Brands Doors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Doors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Doors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.