We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer experience.
As Outside Sales Representative, you are a key member of the team who proactively generates sales and relationships. You are responsible for developing relationships in the field with insurance agents, apartment complex management companies, and other businesses who benefit through a relationship with Glass Doctor for auto and flat glass needs. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
If this position is for you, you are self-motivated, persevering, and results-oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action. You enjoy meeting new people and are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Conduct an average of 15-20 sales calls per day
- Execute effective sales process: demonstrated knowledge of products and features, ability to identify decision maker and business needs, and asking for the sale
- Utilize Mainstreet software system
- Organize and execute sales routes
- Ride along with the Technician Specialists to understand auto glass replacement and also assist in heavy shower doors and large IGU's when necessary
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Valid Drivers License
- Prior experience in the auto and/or flat glass industry is a plus
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate early a.m. lead groups, after hours mixers, or Saturday inventory of fleet accounts
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Excellent communication skills: able to effectively communicate with customers, employees, and supervisors
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, IRA with Company Match, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, All starting from Day 1 of employment
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!