Territory Manager IA/NE/SD
The Territory Manager develops and executes a territory business plan; sells and promotes the Diatherix Eurofins product line to meet territory sales targets for assigned region; identifies and develops new client opportunities. They are also responsible for prioritizing project planning, meeting, completing customer requests/deadlines and organized territory management.
At Diatherix Eurofins, a Eurofins company, you will participate in exciting new developments at the cutting-edge of molecular diagnostic science and technology. Our teams of dedicated professionals work together in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, providing a broad range of innovative tools and services to the clinical diagnostics and life science researchmarkets.
Specific Job Functions:
- Sells utilizing the Diatherix Eurofins sales approach
- Educates customers on the value of Diatherix Eurofins products and services. Demonstrates ROI, value-added proposition and the importance of partnering with our customers to develop applicable solutions
- Develops and demonstrates a thorough understanding of selling skills, sales forecasting, and budget tracking; monitors and evaluates competitive services, pricing and other activities
- Delivers oral and written communications in a coherent manner; works in conjunction with marketing and other sales teams to develop and implement sales and marketing plans
- Recognizes and demonstrates Diatherix's complete commitment to customer satisfaction by providing prompt resolutions of customer problems or concerns; understands and upholds the Diatherix quality policy and compliance guidelines
- Takes ownership of personal development and continuous learning; attends required sales training, seminars, and trade shows
- Bachelor's degree required. Prefer a degree in the biological sciences i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, etc. with strong quantitative skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience selling pharmaceuticals, laboratory services, or other medically-related services to the outpatient physician market required
- Experience selling molecular diagnostics in the outpatient physician market a plus
- Success calling on Pediatricians, GI, Family Practice, and/or Primary Care in MI preferred
- Must have a positive, winning attitude and the desire for continuous improvement
- Manages change well
- Experience in developing a territory
- Prefer Business to Business sales experience that involved cold calling for new business.
- Knowledge related to PCR, Infection prevention and control, and antimicrobials a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a large territory and produce sales growth while maintaining existing accounts
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be team oriented
- Requires travel - some overnight travel
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Plan
- Sales and Client Management Training
- Carallowance and paid mileage
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
This position is located in either Des Moines, IA or Omaha, NE area.
Diatherix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.