This position is responsible for commercial sales activities within a geographically assigned area in terms of fleets and small to mid-size dealers with secondary responsibility to large dealer locations. The incumbent is responsible for assisting the sales activities of district sales representative within the geographical area in terms of dealers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements Company sales strategies to achieve unit and profit goals for assigned area.
- Analyzes market conditions and makes dealer program recommendations to the zone manager.
- Analyzes credit situations to prevent losses to YTC and to accelerate collections.
- Visits dealers and fleet customers to coordinate with them in order to determine courses of action to increase sales.
- Monitors operating expenses to ensure proper use of funds and to stay within budget.
- Other tasks as requested by the superior.
- Visits to OEM tractor dealerships
- Visits to Truck Stop Locations
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Good verbal communications
- Good written communications
- Good business judgement
- Sales skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree
- Sales experience