Swisher International has been an industry leading cigar manufacturing company for over 150 years. Our sales mission is to provide customers and consumers with tobacco products that offer complete value and satisfaction through product offerings of the highest quality, that are competitively priced. Our strong brand heritage provides our employees with challenging and rewarding careers, along with real growth opportunities.
Territory Sales Manager - Candidate must reside in the Sandusky, OH area
Primary sales task include:
- Prospect and manage existing accounts while showing incremental growth through new account generation
- Grow distribution and merchandising in area retail outlets while increasing base accounts through additional sales
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly new business and revenue goals
- Establish promotional plans and execute with key customers
- Develop professional business relationships with a wide array of people through strategic business approaches
- Network and build relationships within territory in order to further business relationships and drive preference for Swisher Sweets products
- Manage and maintain the assets and tools provided by the company (Company car, products, samples, cell phone, laptop, corporate credit card, etc...)
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in consumer packaged goods. Retail sales and merchandising preferred.
- Well documented, strong selling skills including prospecting, qualifying, negotiation, presentation and closing skills.
- Exceptional communication and teaming skills.
- Talk with existing and prospective customers by phone and in person to solicit orders.
- Ability and commitment to independently learn a vast product offering, with minimum supervision.
- Travel within geography/territory, up to 75% is required.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, credit and background check.
- Proficient in PC/Internet technologies.
- Valid driver's license with favorable driving record.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.
Base Salary: $38,000/year + Incentives
Physical Ability Requirements:
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, including as a driver or passenger in an automobile.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to visit and move around at convenience stores, warehouses, and other work sites, including the ability to climb a ladder or maneuver in tight or small places.
- Ability to lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that frequently weigh up to 25 lbs. and that may occasionally weigh in excess of 25 lbs.
Additional benefits include:
- All business & travel expenses paid, including meals
- Generous Defined Contribution Plan, Swisher contributes 8% of your salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance offered
Swisher International is an Equal Employment Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Male/Female/Pro Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Veteran Employer
Click Here To Apply