PAPÉ MACHINERY, INC. – AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION – YAKIMA, WA
TERRITORY MANAGER: Primarily responsible for the sale of John Deere Agriculture equipment within assigned territory as well as representing the full enterprise to the customer base. Position will serve all Agriculture markets including Governmental and Commercial Landscapers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and exceeding market share and financial goals
- Building and maintaining relationships with established customer base
- Ability to represent a wide variety of products
- Demonstrate equipment on a regular basis
- Other job duties as defined
Successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience in equipment sales
- Good understanding of finance and incentive programs
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to operate equipment
Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a heavy duty pickup/trailer combination
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description