Sales - Work from home - 85K base
A manufacturer of motors, actuators and ball screws is looking for junior to senior level candidates to grow assigned territory;
- Bachelor’s degree required – Engineering preferred - with at least one year of sales experience, preferably in the industrial market, selling to industrial OEM’s preferred –
- Achieves assigned territory penetration, growth, and sales goals by identifying and securing new accounts and by defending, retaining, and increasing the profitable penetration of existing accounts.
- Identifies market, competitive, and segment issues and opportunities in the assigned territory. Formulates a business plan and introduces sales initiatives that address or capitalize on situations and opportunities. Identifies sales opportunities and recommends effective strategies for conversion.
- Maintains effective oral and written communications to inform Sales Management on the status of accounts, segment plans, and programs in process; changing conditions, attitudes and requirements within the market place; competitive activities; and on unusual problems or accomplishments which might affect business results.
- Maintains professional relationships with key personnel to foster trust and influence opportunities.
- Maximizes sales effectiveness through lead generation, the communication and sharing of market segment information, the introductions and coordination of market segment programs, and attending trade shows. Expeditiously and effectively handles customer orders, complaints and requests for information and data concerning market segments, products, and capabilities, availability, prices, and bid expiration's.
- Acquires knowledge of users and distribution personnel to preserve existing business and enhance the introduction of new products. Establishes and maintains effective records to enhance planning and follow-up activities.
- Supports goals through the collection and communication of information related to competitive manufacturers, products, sales personnel, practices, and the major accounts they manage.
Rob McCabe / Liberty Personnel Services / 484-238-1965 / Rob@libertyjobs.com